top of page

Millennial Support Group

Public·11 members
Miles Kelly
Miles Kelly

Daughter Milf Story

I was going through my boxes in the master bedroom of my new apartment, having sold the house after the divorce, when I came across a box of sex toys... still wearing my teacher attire after a long day.I was surprised for a couple of reasons:1. There were a lot of them.2. They weren't mine.I was also surprised by the variety: dildos, handcuffs, a strap-on cock, a double ended dildo, and several different vibrators, which were a lot more modern than my own lone ten-plus year old one.I was holding a unique looking vibrator when my daughter's good friend Amanda let herself in with the key I'd given her and walked into the room.

daughter milf story

"It's quite the collection," I said, feeling awkward to have a vibrator belonging to my daughter in my hand."She likes variety," Amanda shrugged, which had my head spinning. My nineteen year old college freshman daughter was on her way home for Spring Break from Harvard and her good friend had come over to wait for her, and to help me unpack.I seriously couldn't fathom Jenna having such an assortment of sex toys, and never mind lesbian toys.

"Seriously, Lucy, I'll fuck you," Amanda continued looking at me seriously, as she reached into the box and pulled out the strap-on cock. "I can even fuck you with the same strap-on cock that I usually fuck your daughter with.""Amanda, we can't do...." I began to protest, but she shoved the cock in my mouth, even as I tried to come to grips both with what was happening and also with the sudden knowledge that my daughter had been fucked by Amanda... apparently with regularity."Today I'm going to give you the best present ever," she promised, smiling warmly into my eyes while she slowly pumped the cock in and out of my mouth.I was shocked.I was stunned.I was dripping wet.When she pulled the cock out of my mouth, I began to point out the obvious. "Amanda, you're my daughter's best friend."

Although I hadn't guessed it was there, my daughter's submissiveness didn't surprise me at all. She was caring and compassionate and always trying to please others... it wasn't much of a surprise that those traits would accompany her into the bedroom.

My head was still spinning with lust for the big cock between my legs and with the revelation that not only was my sweet fresh-faced daughter no longer a virgin, but she also enjoyed taking a fucking huge she-cock up her butt.

"No!" I gasped, somehow finding this newest revelation even more shocking than the fact that my daughter was an ass slut for our she-male next door neighbour... as I finally connected the dots to the earlier conversation about her using my toys on my daughter.

Feeling naughty, and wanting to show her just how big a submissive slut I was, hopefully a dirtier slut whore than my daughter, I crawled onto the bed and grabbed her still hard cock, that had just been buried in my ass, and took it into my mouth... even as I felt cum oozing out of my asshole and trickling down my legs. I managed not to gag at the taste... I would need to start giving myself enemas before visiting Chelsea. But that would be later; now was for the humiliation that was washing over me and that I relished... even if it was self-inflicted humiliation.

This is the first story. If you want to take a walk through wonderful Milftown, this is where you have to start from. We are introduced to some of the main characters: The busty bombshell Ingrid Mitchell, her 20 years old well endowed daughter Lorna and the nosy neighborhood boy Ralph.

The air flickered. It was hot. The sun was burning on this Saturday afternoon. Ralph strolled through the garden, wearing only his bathing trunks. By accident, he looked through the hedge in the neighboring lot and stopped. Lorna, the horny daughter of his neighbors, was lying naked in the sun chair and had her model body tanned. Lorna was close to 20, a few years older than Ralph. She worked as a receptionist at the local family doctor and was still living with her parents. Ralph had a crush on her since he was eleven or twelve.

Apparently, no one else was in the house. Ms. Mitchell had probably not yet spoken to her husband. Maybe Ralph was lucky again. Maybe a loud and heavy ranting and he was dismissed. Unsteady he looked his hostess in her green eyes. Ms. Mitchell wore a long, light blue summer skirt, flip-flops and a slightly open plaid blouse that emphasized her mighty bust. As far as Ralph could tell, she wore no bra. Unlike her daughter, her neat fingernails and toenails were not painted. Her short dark blond hair was trimmed in a steady perm. Sitting there she mentioned Ralph of an un-relaxed and underlaid housewife.

MARCH 10, 2000 VOL. 26 NO. 9 The Eco-Warriors Eight men and women who were fighting for the environment long before it became fashionable Click below to read about these remarkable people: Saving the mermaid's song Conservationist Counsel Japan's dioxin-buster Subversive to patriot Blue skies over Beijing A nun with a mission Hero in a suit Explorer and savior Kemal Jufri for Asiaweek TANYA MARINKA ALWI Saving the mermaid's song Tanya Marinka Alwi's love affair with the environment began early. When she was a child, her nanny regaled her with stories about mermaids and other sea creatures. At night, as they listened to waves crashing against the rocks, the nanny told her: "It is music played by the mermaid." Alwi recalls going to the beach after school to pick up the garbage because, according to the nanny, "the mermaids won't play their music anymore if the sea is dirty." Now 38, Alwi has made a career out of encouraging mermaids to make music. For the past 15 years, she has been working privately to protect ocean resources around her native Maluku province in Indonesia. Her father, the sultan of the Bandas (a small island chain in the south of the Malukus), was initially opposed to his daughter's work. "I sent you overseas for your schooling, but I don't see you making any significant progress in the way you are living," he told her. But Alwi was convinced that conservation was a sufficiently important "way of living." Her decision to dedicate her life to the cause came when she was diving in the Banda Sea. She discovered that the coral reef had been damaged; fishermen, working on behalf of a group of businessmen, were bombing the reef as a quick way to harvest valuable decorative fish. "It brings us a good income," the fishermen told her. Neither her father nor local government officials proved sympathetic to the plight of the reef, so Alwi flew directly to Jakarta to lobby the relevant ministers. Several months later, the fishing licenses of those responsible were revoked by the Department of Agriculture. Alwi had won Round One, but she also realized that there was a need to diversify the local economy. With international prices for nutmeg high, she encouraged locals to plant the spice: "The people needed income, so if I was going to be successful in stopping them from bombing the reef, they had to have an alternative way of making money." After more than a decade of work, she has enjoyed some success. She has established the conservationist Banda Foundation and attracted big names to its board. She also managed to convince UNESCO to sponsor an international marine workshop in the Bandas. The scientists who attended recommended that the islands be nominated as an international heritage site. Her father's position has helped her work. His connections mean that she has access to influential people who otherwise would not speak to her. "In this case I have to use my 'power,'" she says. Her constant lobbying in Jakarta has made her a familiar face in the corridors of government. But she has had her share of difficulties and frustrations too. No matter who her father is, approaching corporate groups for sponsorship is always a thankless task. Many of her peers do not remain in the conservationist movement for long, but use their experience as a springboard to move into business. Relations with other NGOs have often been less than friendly; they are, she thinks, jealous of her success. Still, she has no regrets about her career choice. What makes her most happy is that her father is no longer upset over her supposed lack of success. "Success is not always translated by financial convenience," she says. The burden of responsibility doesn't get any lighter, though. The past year's religious strife in the Malukus has given her a new line of work: fund-raising to help the victims. She says sadly of the situation: "Now you cannot go fishing on the same boat as people from the opposite religion." An activist's work, it seems, is never finished. By Dewi Loveard/Jakarta Rakesh Sahai for Asiaweek MAHESH CHANDRA MEHTA Conservationist Counsel During one of his earliest environmental battles, New Delhi lawyer Mahesh Chandra Mehta presented a bottle of brackish water to an attorney representing five offending factories and asked him to drink the contents. The attorney refused. Mehta then turned to the panel of Supreme Court judges, waving the sample of dark, acid-laden liquid from a 40-meter-deep well in India's western desert state of Rajasthan. "This is the water thousands of villagers are drinking," Mehta told the bench. "Why can't he [the defense counsel] drink it?" Evidently seeing the point the activist-lawyer was trying to make, the judges ordered the five factories closed. Since that court victory a decade ago, Mehta has won some 40 cases of environmental litigation, earning the epithet "Mr. Clean." The shelves of his makeshift office in New Delhi are overflowing with trophies and citations, including the prestigious 1997 Ramon Magsaysay award for public service and the 1993 United Nations Environmental Program Global 500 award. In the midst of the prizes, however, a single plaque stands out. It captures the essence of Mehta's ecological activism - and, indeed, that of numerous others of his persuasion - with these words: "Clean environment starts with me." Mehta's best-known crusade is his rescuing of the famous Taj Mahal from slow death in the early 1990s. Industrial air pollution from the city of Agra, where the Taj is located, was ruining the white marble of the 17th-century monument. In response to Mehta's petition, the Supreme Court ordered the closure of as many as 230 factories in Agra. Some 300 local industries were forced to install pollution-control equipment. Another of Mehta's petitions has helped reverse the colossal damage done on a daily basis to the Ganges, India's largest and holiest river; the municipalities of 250 filth-spewing towns near the river have now installed sewage plants. ALSO IN ASIAWEEK Cover: Internet money goes shopping in Hong Kong and what PCCW-HKT means for old-economy firms in Asia • Players: The deal, the winners and the losers • Interview: Richard Li on bagging the region's biggest buy • SingTel: What now for Singapore Telecom? • Chart: Comparing PCCW and Cable & Wireless HKT • No. 1: The Lis are definitely Asia's top business family Editorial: Taiwan should respond to China's peace feeler - hidden in a war threat Editorial: India's RSS must curb its chauvinism Philippines: Amid terrorist attacks in Mindanao, President Joseph Estrada plays tough with MILF insurgents Brunei: The sultanate sues Prince Jefri Singapore: Behind Ong Teng Cheong's maverick presidency • Extended Interview: Ong does not regret riling his former colleagues Nepal: Why the Maoists are resurgent Green Stakes: Why Asia has to clean up - fast • Snapshots: Where countries stand on the environment • Eco-warriors: Fighting to save the planet • By Design: Ideas that can make a difference Exhibitions: The art world - a proxy cross-straits battlefield Newsmakers: India's pointman for defense Real Estate: Building up Indonesia's multimedia dreams MyWeb: As this Malaysian Internet company proves, a U.S. listing is not an automatic road to riches Investing: Don't use yesterday's rules to value tomorrow's hottest telecommunications companies Business Buzz: CLOB gets resolved Viewpoint: Political reform is inevitable in China Trying to clean up India's water and air has been an uphill battle for Mehta. The authorities, he says, are "lethargic" and offer little or no help to ecological activists. Partly as a result of government indifference - and not infrequent collusion with offenders - Mehta has been up against a powerful industrial mafia that he says is "running the country." His life has been in danger on several occasions. Once, when the Supreme Court was hearing one of his petitions against illegal quarrying, thugs showed up at his house. Mehta was threatened with dire consequences if he continued with his activism. But the lawyer was unstoppable. He went on to win a case that led to the relocation of 1,300 industrial units from the heart of the capital to the outskirts. Days later, while Mehta was delivering a lecture in a New Delhi auditorium, a group of ruffians accosted him. He was saved only by the timely intervention of the audience. Beside being a fierce litigant, Mehta is an avid campaigner who regularly undertakes "green marches." Accompanied by his activist wife Radha and their 15-year-old daughter Tarini, he has covered more than 2,000 kilometers and supervised the planting of some 750,000 saplings. "More than court battles," says Mehta, "it is grassroots work that is more important." In a poor and populous country like India, he explains, people's participation is crucial for the success of an ecological campaign. That is how he plans to tackle two upcoming - and daunting - projects: cleaning up all the 14 major rivers of India and saving the Himalaya mountain range from what seems to be slow but sure environmental degradation. By Ritu Sarin/New Delhi Matthias Ley for Asiaweek MIYATA HIDEAKI Japan's dioxin-buster As pure as mother's milk is not a phrase one is likely to hear from Miyata Hideaki. The respected scientist long suspected that the milk from many mothers' breasts might be contaminated with the controversial chemical pollutant dioxin - something confirmed by tests he subsequently carried out. If it were up to him, most mothers would breast-feed their babies for only the first three months before switching to formula. "I can't help but believe it is safer to keep our babies away from mother's milk," he says. In recent years, dioxin pollution has become a national obsession in Japan. One reason: it is closely linked to the burning of trash. Dioxin is often released when plastics and other wastes containing chlorine-based chemicals are burned. More than three-quarters of Japan's garbage is consumed at about 3,840 government-approved incinerators. Until recently, few if any controls on dioxin release existed. When Miyata, now 55, first read about dioxin in a U.S. government research paper in the early 1970s, the chemical's dangers were not well known. Most Japanese and others would remain ignorant until the adverse effects of Agent Orange, a herbicide that the Americans used in the Vietnam War to defoliate forests, became more widely known. Indeed, it was only about four or five years ago that Japanese really awakened to the dioxin pollution surrounding them. Although trained as a veterinarian, Miyata cut his teeth as an environmental scientist researching another toxic chemical, polychlorinated biphenyl (PCB), at the Osaka Prefecture Institute of Public Health. Working on Japan's worst instance of PCB poisoning, the Kanemi Rice Oil Case that killed 126 people in 1968, he and his colleagues isolated two additional toxins in the PCB-tainted oil, both of which the World Health Organization included in its list of carcinogens in 1998. In the 1980s, Miyata joined Setsunan University near Kyoto. His team turned its attention to dioxin contamination from garbage incinerators. He didn't have to look far. Excessive amounts of dioxin were found in the ashes of all three municipal incinerators in Osaka. More disturbingly, he found the chemical to be present in mother's milk, an indication that the carcinogen was being passed on to the next generation. But the issue did not really hit home until the mid-1990s, when the plight of Tokorozawa, a city north of Tokyo, became news. Because of the presence of numerous industrial waste incinerators in the area, some operating illegally, residents were assaulted by foul odors, while pine trees were blackened and moss was dying. Many people suffered from persistent coughing and sore eyes. Faced with official indifference to their problem, residents turned to Miyata. He analyzed the soil and found high doses of dioxin. His detailed - and widely publicized - report finally drove the city fathers to action. In 1997, Tokorozawa became the first Japanese city with its own code for regulating dioxin release. Soon, requests for soil analysis were flooding into Miyata's office from all over Japan. The Japanese government has generally been slow to acknowledge the dangers of dioxin. It has lagged behind other developed countries in setting standards for daily intake. But thanks in part to the efforts of Miyata, these standards have been progressively tightened. The latest regulation, which went into effect in January, aims by 2002 to cut dioxin release by 90% from 1997 levels. "Dioxin is a symbol of our contemporary life of mass consumption based on mass production," says Miyata. This mass culture exacts a price, and people are paid back for what they do - or don't do - to the environment. If people continue to live indifferently, warns Miyata, it will be like "strangling ourselves." By Murakami Mutsuko/Tokyo Seokyong Lee/Black Star for Asiaweek CHOI YUL Subversive to patriot Like the activism of many South Korean students in the 1970s and 1980s, Choi Yul's was ignited by a hatred of the repressive governments of Park Chung Hee and Chun Doo Hwan. In fact, he can thank those despots for his decision to go green. It was 1975, and Choi was doing his first stint of jail time for antigovernment activities. To pass the time, he turned to books. "I read voraciously about the environment in Korean, English and Japanese," he says. "In 1976, I decided to dedicate my life to saving Korea's environment." Six years and another jail term later, he founded the country's first antipollution group, which consisted of three members and operated out of an office the size of a small bathroom. Chun's government, not noted for its tolerance of activism, no matter how innocuous, started to harass the members. The secret police shadowed the activists and tapped their telephones. "They spread lies that we were trying to overthrow the government," says Choi. Despite the intimidation, Choi continued with his crusade, finding airtime on a local radio station to publicize high disease levels at industrial towns. Ulsan, on the southeastern coast, was a case in point. "Orchards there used to produce huge, juicy pears," says Choi. "But the pollut


Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page